How our platform works
1. Student selects a convenient date and time from the list of available time slots on the tutor’s profile and carries the payment through the platform.
2. Tutor and student can clarify details of the lesson by using the private messaging system on the platform.
3. The cost of the first lesson is the NativeABC commission for attracting each new students to the platform.
4. After trial lesson, NativeABC will charge 25% commission from future lessons;
5. We will suggest the student purchasing a package of 10 lessons at least for further lessons with the tutor.
What is not allowed
1. Getting payments from NativeABC students outside the platform.
2. Sharing any contact information,links and e-mails on the profile page.
3. Providing misleading information and pricing in your profile.
4. Registering two or more accounts on the platform.
1. Violation of these rules will result in the tutor’s profile being automatically blocked.
2. For multiple violations, the profile will be removed from the platform.
3. In case of receiving payments from NativeABC students outside the platform, we reserve the right to block the balance on tutor’s internal account without the possibility to unlock it and withdraw the funds.